Disasters happen every day, and while they can be detrimental, a quick and effective response to remediate damage can make all the difference. CSS Building Services specializes in commercial damage restoration with a professional staff that will provide remediation relief for flood, mold, and fire damage. No disaster recovery situation is the same, and each requires a unique assessment, a prioritized recovery plan, and an implementation strategy for water, mold, and fire restoration that leaves the building in better shape than it was before. Our lines of communication are always open, we will coordinate with your insurance providers, and we will provide a cost and time-effective process. CSS works with you every step of the way, from state-of-the-art building restoration after a flood to fire damage cleanup.
What is Flood Remediation?
Water damage caused by flooding disasters, sewer backups, internal plumbing, ice jams, and other types of issues can wreak havoc on commercial properties. As a flood restoration company, CSS will address specific flooding issues with a step-by-step remediation plan that coordinates with professional restoration.
Our services include:
- Assessment of flood damage extent, hazards, contamination, etc.
- Barrier placement to prevent further water damage.
- Professional water extraction from all parts of the property, including basements.
- Drying, moisture detection, and humidity control using professional equipment.
- Removal of contents that are unsalvageable such as impacted flooring, carpets, drywall, trim, etc.
- Sanitation of affected surfaces and contents and restoration of the property to the highest, modern standards.
CSS will provide a thorough remediation and restoration process with no potentially impacted area left untouched.
What is Mold Remediation?
The use of water to extinguish a fire or the threat of flooding can often leave moisture. There are also many other circumstances that lead to moisture exposure, such as ongoing water issues, poor insulation from the outside world, and general dampness based on location.
CSS will remove mold spores and growths, which can be hazardous if not properly treated. Our mold remediation and restoration services support a clean environment with measures such as:
- Assessment of air quality for mold and other bacteria.
- Assessment of mold sources and remediation/restoration of the overarching problem(s).
- Containment of mold from spreading to unaffected areas of the building.
- Removal of mold using professional equipment.
- Removal of any unsalvageable contents.
- Sanitation and drying of surfaces and contents.
- Deodorization of any existing odors.
- First-class restoration, following remediation.
In addition to each of the mold remediation and restoration services provided, CSS will ensure that your building is protected against future mold outbreaks through every step of the process.
What is Fire Remediation?
CSS has extensive experience with fire damage cleanup, ventilation, and property repair. Fires of all sizes cause immense structural and cosmetic damage, but also smoke damage. The response to the fire with water, fire extinguishers, and other professional firefighting chemicals will extinguish the flames, but will also add to the overall damage total.
Our team will respond immediately to institute an action plan for fire damage remediation. The ability to respond quickly with the correct skills and resources is critical to preventing further and sometimes irreparable damage.
CSS will act fast and can perform the following remediation and restoration services:
- Barrier and boarded protection against smoke escalation, outside weather, and debris entry.
- Removal of unsalvageable debris, dangerous material.
- Removal of water, professional drying, and humidity control.
- Sanitization, cleaning, deodorization, and restoration of fire-damaged contents, as well as walls, ceilings, floors, carpet, and more.
- Integration of fire safety products and materials from emergency signage to fire extinguishers and alarms.
Our professional remediation and restoration process will be completed in a timely manner and with environmentally friendly, sustainable materials that will help you build back better.
Partner with CSS
CSS knows how important it is to have a clean and safe environment. Since 1978, we have been a trusted resource for corporate offices, hospitals, retail locations, financial institutions, and many other commercial properties. If you require immediate assistance with water, mold, or fire restoration and the comprehensive remediation that precedes it, we can help.
Founded as a small business with local communication and service at the forefront, we now serve businesses across the United States with that same level of personalization, yet, have the expanded resources to meet any need.
Get started right now with remediation and restoration by partnering with CSS!